Sanitary pads used in women during menstrual absorption. Apart from vaginal discharge, it is used for the subsequent bleeding of vaginal surgery, subsequent to abortion or in any other condition when it is necessary to absorb blood flow from vagina. Although girls are very modern in many cases but they are very indifferent to their own health. It is necessary to know the information about their health consciousness. Every month women use sanitary pad during menstruation. First of all, any sanitary napkin or pad should not be worn for more than three or four hours. Severe menstrual bleeding is two to three days of menstrual period. Several women change the pad after six or seven hours. But after the fourth or fifth day the discharge decreased, the same napkin has been left for 24 hours or more. That is why they can be the problem: itching, inflammation, allergic reaction of vagina. Therefore, the pad should be verified after every two hours in the first three days of menstruation. If the pad is not dry and in the upper part the blood flooded is seen to appear, then the pad should be changed immediately and should not be worn for more than four hours. From the third day of menstruation, the napkins that quickly swallow the blood and keep the upper part dry, that is why pad should be changed immediately. At the end of the menstrual period, there is little bloodshed and suddenly the blood is dry quickly and there is a bacterial attack that comes in contact with vagina, itching, boil, infection and so on. Here are some tips for you to choose the right sanitary napkin:
1) Tall and leakage resistant
While smaller but wide pad sizes are used by many, select a long sized pad to protect. This will help you with your venture, as well as ensure your safety. With that you can sit as well as sleep, walk or run. There will be no fear of leakage.
2) Absorption power
Look at the power of exploitation. You can buy a thick pad. Keep your blood in jail after heavy flow pads change it after 4 hours.
3) Enough with glue / wings
Please notice that the pad has enough glue to attach to your undergarments. If the glue quality is not good, it can be open by sweating. Buy wings attach pad. This will give you extra protection.
4) Assistant to ventilation
Check that, it is helpful for air circulation. Choose yarn or cotton pad.
5) Compatible with bleeding
Buy pad according to your bleeding.
6) Displacement resistant:
Buy pads that will not be easily removed from your underwear or after a while you will not have to worry about fixing.
7) Do not use belt system always
Use belt system only when problems are there. Because it stays with the body in such a way that the space becomes damp and the bacteria grow easily.
8) Notice the three-level characteristics
- First level: There are usually cotton, net or artificial fibers in it. Someone might be allergic due to artificial fiber or yarn. So avoid it.
- Second level: There are elements of absorption, such as cotton, recycled fiber or other absorption material. The cheap quality napkin contains various chemicals for the recycled material, which is responsible for the infections in your uterus. Change the rash or itching due to the pad.
- Third level: To glue it on, put it in your undergarments. Keep in mind that if this part has enough adhesive but is not heavy or hard, then there may be problems to cope with your body temperature. Not only just for comfortable, but also choose the right and healthy sanitary napkin for health.
Stay protected in periods of time.