Textiles are the second basic needs of people. There is an important commitment in our daily life that everyone needs to know about it. From the earliest times, people have used different types of textiles for covering, warming, personal procession and personal wealth. Today textile is still used for this purpose and everyone is an extreme customer. Although we are not a direct buyer, we use it in our daily lives. For example, buyers buy products from manufacturers, then they display in shopping malls and then we buy products to use. Textile is a fabric made from yarn. Although it is called woven fabric, it is applied to fiber, yarn, fabric and any other products made from these. It is also associated with the making of clothing.
Basic textile materials are as follows:
- Gray fabric
- Last import
- The end product
The textile industry uses a variety of raw materials.
The raw materials begin agriculture with the production of cotton fiber, other fiber plants; Sheep breeding, other animals and silkworms.
The fibers has been processed into yarns. York is made of fabrics for various industrial and consumer uses, such as weaving and knitting.
Undyed and unfinished fabric is called gray cloth.
Gray fabrics are converted into finished fabrics, which provide special appearance and performance.
The end product:
End products are used in finished clothing, including home décor and various industrial applications. These products are then traded and sold.
Sources and Types:
The cloths are making by different type of supplies and various materials. Materials can be classified into four groups – plants, animals, minerals and synthetics.
The fiber which comes from the plant is called the plant fiber. Plant fibers are also called vegetable fibers. The plant fiber is listed below:
There are different animal fibers, each obtained from different sources, but only two are recognized as major textile fibers. They are wool and silk. Short hair fibers are listed below:
Angora goat hair
Asbestos is a natural factor derived from various types of rock. It is a fibrous form of magnesium and calcium silicate, including iron, aluminum and other materials. It has been acid proof, rust proof and flame proof. As a result, it has been used for some specific needs of this feature.
These fibers are produced by humans. These fibers are produced from natural (cellulose and protein) and chemicals. There are several categories of synthetic fibers: celluloses, non-cellulosic polymer, protein, rubber, metallic and mineral.
The use of textiles
- There are several types of using textile:
- As the most common use clothing.
- Also used for such containers as bags and hats.
- Household uses include carpets, upholstery, bed ponds, pillowcases, tablecloths, mat, towels,
- blankets, and more.
- Including flags, tents, nets, etc. miscellaneous purposes it is uses
Some Ideas for Garment Textile Businesses for Small Entrepreneurs:
Small Factory Setup:
Small factories can be set up with tailoring or manufacturing or merchandising experience. Will have to hire some Taylor. Clothing can be made and sold to retailers or wholesalers in the city. Products can be chosen as school uniforms, ladies kurta, boys shirts.
Small factory setups can be used for exporter or domestic brands. During the peak season, more orders of production capacity are available at large factories and buying houses. Works on sub-contract for shipment on time. You don’t have to handle it in this case. No need to buy material. Cutting fabric will come from the exporter, business work will just be sewing.
Garment Wholesale Business:
Wholesale business can be done if you want to spend extra time on wholesale business if desired. Clothing made from manufacturing factory can be supplied in small shops in the city. If you can buy and sell in a larger range, then the profit will be higher.
Surplus Products After Export:
There is a huge demand for exportable products from world-renowned brands. Everyone wants to wear trendy clothes of famous bands without spending extra money. So they search extra clothing after export. Opening a shop for selling rejected and surplus products will be a profitable business. Those who have worked or worked in this industry know that manufacturers make more products than ordered products. Many times the entire shipment is canceled for the quality issue or late shipment. Buy these products from the factory can be sold at attractive prices.
Printing and Embroidery Unit:
Printing and embroidery is a value added process in garment manufacturing. In the current fashion, designers add color and patches to make clothing trendy. Buyers expect both print or embroidery or both in almost all products except some products. You have to invest in printing and embroidery machines. This is why small exporters take this value-adding process from others. So, if you want to do business by giving them benefits, you can be profitable.
There are different steps to wash clothes at Garments Manufacturing. It turns out, Bayer wants products to be washed, as well as some features. For example, after the wash some look and hand fill. Generally small manufacturers do not have washing plants. This selection has been seen as a business opportunity.
Garment Buying Agency:
If you have been a merchandiser for some years in an export house or a buying house, you may develop a good relationship with the buyers. There is a good opportunity to contact them and take orders. If you can take order, then can supply ordered products from the producing factory. There should be product development and sample room. For this, need to work with some human resources in the primary way.
Information Technology Services:
RMG Industries has now become IT-based. If IT Knowledge is good and exporters can discover productive tools to solve problems, then the future is bright. If you can provide the benefits of pattern making solution, production planning, raw material management, etc., the business can do better.
T-shirt business has become quite popular nowadays. Many of the young entrepreneurs are showing interest in this business. The main cause is it can be started with small capital. However, come to this sector, there are some things need to know. This subjects are discussing follow:
1) Buy stock made t-shirts and print it:
What is done in this case is that solid or one color t-shirts are purchased at a lower price. Many are available by a small amount. Then take it to a printing factory and print it after that make iron and packing it. In that case advantages are:
- Easy availability
- Manufacture of products in less time
- Many t-shirts can be purchased because of low prices
2) Make the t-shirt yourself and then print:
The following is a brief description of what to do:
- A Well-ordered Plan: First, you need a good plan. If you have a partner at this time, share the work. For the reason that there is a lengthy way to go. You cannot get up alone. So the plan is far-reaching.
- Fixing the target: Make a target list of whom to sell. Because everyone will not ware all the designs. Think about how much more pieces you can make.
- Making some good designs: Work with interesting designs. People buy t-shirts for one reason and that is design.
- Find a Dying Factory: It is very important to do this at first. Also it is important to have a dying factory.
- Find a garment factory: This is the hardest thing to do. The garment factory does not want to take small jobs. Even if want to take then the demand is high that cannot be afforded. Therefore, find out if you get it. Find a factory for design printing: It gets a little difficult. For the first time, you agree with their demand. Give them designs. They will keep working on the dyes with some advance payment.
- Buying clothes: It is recommended to have a prior idea about what quality clothes to buy. Cloths usually depend on the thickness of the cloth. If you have to pay good for clothes and sewing, you will get good response. Check the quality of the cloth first. Find out how much GSM of cloth is. More than 160 GSM cloth is much better. However, I favor 180 GSM cloth. For winter dress you need to get 200+ GSM. Don’t buy intact fabrics that are already colored.
- Dying: Dying is the most difficult. Have to do it very carefully. To give them the samples colored so that the color does not change. If this is a little more, then the color change will become another. If you have color capturing ideas and give samples color to dyeing factory, then they would actually do it with a sample of color.
- Transfer of cloth from dyeing to garment factory: The clothes from the dyeing factory should be sent to the garment factory after the dyeing is finished.
- Ideas of what size t-shirt to make: In the garment factory you will have to give with your t-shirt measuring chart and ratio. The size can be S, M, L, XL. Measurement will be the size of t-shirt what will be size it is and the ratio will be in how many pcs S, M, L, XL size you want to t-shirt at every 12 pcs. Such as 2: 4: 4: 2 = 12.
- Cutting: After cut your clothes according to your measurements from the garment factory, you will bring it to your printing factory to print it.
- Send to Printing: Now you have to explain them how many t-shirts of a design will be done at the printing factory.
- Printing: Now when printing any designs in the printing factory, you have to stand for printing in front of you if they give you time. Check each one and make sure it does not stain any unwanted spots.
- Bring from print to prepare for sewing: After the print is finished then drying it and again send it to garments factory. Check that no one is attached with another
- Sewing: Now sewing it properly by garments factory. Tell them what your style of sewing will look like. It is better to provide your brand label and size label.
- Ironing clothes: Iron it well so that there is no extra fold. In this case, be careful not to iron 5-10 simultaneously.
- Poly Packed: Packing in good quality poly pack. Attractive packing also helps to sell products in many cases. Use a standard size poly pack.
- Cartooning: Poly packed t-shirts should be kept in good quality cartons.
- Transportation: Can be easily loading and unloading to take such action. Use courier service to send out. However, it is better for cost reducing.
- T-shirts on sale: Now you have to start selling to targeted people. Through social media or ecommerce, you may increase to selling t-shirts. There have chances of success in this sector if you consider young people’s fashion thinking and needs. Currently, competition in this sector is higher than at any other time. Due to the extra production cost and expensive promotion profit can be less.
3) Buy Full Made T-shirt:
What is done in this case is that the t-shirt is completely ready. You just buy and sell it. If you don’t have a lot of money, it’s better not to do it. It’s called stock lot’s business. Branding cannot be done with this quality product. But it will be good income.
In that case advantages:
- Easy availability
- Many designs
- T-shirts can be purchased because of low prices
In that case disadvantages:
- Cloth quality may not be good
- In many cases, additional sewing costs can be incurred
- The color of the cloth may blister after washing
- The color may burn
- Size tags may be incorrect
- There is a lot to buy together
The demands of the era:
In this sector, there is no way to keep up with the era. Young people are a big part of T-shirt buyers. They are less interested in as usual designs. They want to show their identity by worn the t-shirts. Therefore, this should be kept in mind in the design selection. n addition, the design and product demand depends on the type of customer. Therefore, it is important to design and propagate T-shirts for a specific population.