The fashion of rainy season is different. But the biggest problem of this time is clothing. So it is very important to know the trends, the colors of the clothing and the international fashion. In this season don’t wear jeans, suede, velvet cloths. These fabrics absorb water and it takes a long time to drain water. Wear chiffon, rayon, georgette, linen cloths in this season. In the case of sarees, follow the same rules. You can also wear light silk. Choose a little western style dresses like rap dress, midi dress. Wear shirt dresses, T-shirt dresses to everyday university or office. It will relieve the feet from getting soaked in water. Due to the wind, the clothing will easily dry. Skirts, tops, top-pants is good for the office. Do not wear tight clothing. Instead, choose loose, sleeveless or loose sleeves dress. Choose brightly colored clothing for cloudy weather. You can wear a different shade of monochromatic Teal Blue, Orange, Yellow, Green, Ivory White, Pink, Sky, Blue.
With the change of seasons, the changes in the clothes. Fashion houses choose clothes, colors and designs keeping in mind the rainy season. Many work by using the theme of the monsoon season in different fashion houses. Rain, rainy flowers, shrubs, cloudy skies came as a theme of clothing. Rains all day in the monsoon some days. Drying problems occur when clothes get wet or mud in the rain. At this time, the dress has to be selected with a little thought. Some clothes dry in a relatively short period of time. Whatever clothing you wear, it should be taken care of to minimize the hassle of drying. Meanwhile, the local fashion houses have brought a collection of rainy dress to think about rainy season. Therefore, the color and design of the dress is different this season. Decide which clothes to choose in this monsoon:
Cotton is the best fit for any weather. During the rainy season in the cloudy sky, cotton clothes do not feel as hot, so when it gets wet, it dry quickly. Cotton cloths is very comfortable because of the air passing. Cotton cloths is also good for wearing in the office.
Chiffon Cloth Dress:
If it rains or the road is wet when you get out of the house, use real wisdom. Chiffon or nylon are best to wear these days. When wet, these clothes dry out most quickly. You can wear chiffon tops, skirts, sarees, salwar-kameez in this season. Men are also wearing chiffon shirts on any occasion. These shirts are very convenient for any occasion on a rainy day.
Denim Cloth Dress:
With some things in mind you can wear denim cloth. Denim is much more convenient during the rainy season. As the folds are taken, the mud spots are not particularly understood. Denim is not easy to spoil because of the top material.
Silk Cloth Dress:
Bright silk adds color to the rainy damp boring weather. You can wear Crepe Silk, Art Silk, Semi-Taser Silk or Cotton Mix Silk. These blended materials are very comfortable. Sarees, kurti, tops, salwar-kameez are available on these fabrics. Silk cloth dries quickly in the air.
As you walk, the mud in the street is getting into your shoes. So choose this time of the rain suitable shoes to wear on a rain-soaked day. Nowadays shopping malls will find rubber, Rexene, sponge and synthetic shoes and sandals. They are not wasted in water. There is also a waterproof gambit. At this time of the year, plastic or waterproof sandals will be fit for young people. The only dependence on heavy rains may be the cuff length rain boots. It is made by rubber. There will also ankle length boots made of PVC plastic get on the market. Various designs and colors can be found. As a new trend, there are various emoticons printed patterns starting from the cartoon. Light heels are not possibility to get mud in these shoes. The sandals are made of rubber and if get wet then quickly it will be dry. At this time, it would be wise not to wear slippers but wear a slightly taller sandal. If you walk in it, the mud will not spill. Be sure to carry more than one shoe in the rainy season. Your shoes can be soaked on the road and torn at any time. Plastic or non-leather material shoe wear in rainy season. Be careful about using shoes or sandals. Of course, in the rainy season almost everyone keeps this in mind. Wear rubber sandals. Modern color rubber sandals are now available in the market.
What kind of clothes to wear in rainy season:
- Silk, half silk, georgette, cotton georgette is better to wear in rainy weather. This type of garment dries quickly when wet, and when stained, it is much easier to erase than cotton cloth.
- When cotton cloth is wet, it is bad to see. But it doesn’t have to be such an inconvenience because Bexie Georgette or Georgette’s clothes dry quickly.
- Silk, siphon georgette, etc. cloths are very tolerant and suitable for rainy days. As it dries quickly, that is why you will not easy to get cold.
- Silk, half silk, georgette, cotton cloths are easy to wash.
- When rain water is drop to the cotton cloth, it dries up and becomes a small stain. It is not possible to remove the stain easily.This way you may lose many of your favorite clothing, which is no longer worn.
- Avoid light-colored clothing if you are out for too long on a rainy day. Because it is uncomfortable to stay out all day with the scar on a light colored garment.
- If you just want to go to an event, then dress in bright colors. Because on cloudy days the weather is much darker. Be careful not to overlook the color. The colors of purple, magenta, dark green, red, yellow are great during the rainy season.
- It’s best not to wear long dresses in the rain. Along with pajamas, kamizare also gets mud.
- When wearing a saree, it must be a dark colored georgette. If the saree is wet, it will dry out quickly and will not stick with body. There will also be benefits to walking.
Learn some information about how to keep yourself beautiful in the rain day and enjoy this monsoon:
Hair care needs to be taken especially during the rainy season. During this time, the hair becomes dry and hair fall down tendency also increases. Get your hair trimmed once every month. Then your hair fall down will less. Massage the hot oil on the hair. The hair will not be rough. As a result, protein will be supplied to the hair. Take a little brighter color in the rain on your hair. Highlight a strip without having to do the whole hair. In it you will look funky.
Nails need to be taken care of in the rainy day. Care especially for foot nails. Cut the nails of the hands with a nice shape. Then apply a nice brightly colored nail polish. Make beautiful nail art.
Make-up of the face:
This time make lightweight make-up. Due to the relative humidity in the air during the rains, become the sweat is high. On it your make-up can be wasted. Make sure to use water proof make-up on the face. Matt Finish’s make-up looks great in the rainy season.
It is better to avoid traditional dress up during rainy season if it is not necessary. Use your Western Collection this time. Narrow pants, short skirts are also easy to handle this time, it looks good too.
Jewelry with clothing is only good if light. Small earrings on ear or a few bracelets in hand and flowers can be worn on the hair. However, it is better if the hair is tied. You can give a small round tip to the forehead and pull the blue, green or ash colored kajal in the eye. It is safer to use water prove things when it comes to eye care. When shading on eye, choose a light color. However, it is best not to use mascara. Can apply light face powder.
Gloss is best when it comes to lipstick. Light pink, brown color can be used for lipstick. Your personality will be revealed through decoration.
Umbrella of the rainy day:
Umbrellas are an essential element of public life in the rainy season. When you went out to do the necessary work and after some distance, it suddenly rained. Not even with an umbrella. There is no opportunity to seek shelter anywhere. As a result, your journey can be disrupted and you can suffer from various diseases including cold cough, fever, headache, soaked in rain. So keep an umbrella with rainy season. The umbrella will protect you from rain or sunshine. Umbrellas are now a fashion accessory for young people. At present different type of umbrellas are available in the market. Currently there are umbrellas of both domestic and foreign brands.
Those who are accustomed to wearing raincoats should wear bright colored raincoats. If you have the habit of wearing a raincoat, you can wear any garment comfortably, and there will be no fear of being wasted.
You can use a little plastic bag in case of rain. Large bags are required to carry an umbrella or raincoat. At this time, put away a cloth or leather bag. Now a beautiful plastic bag is available, which will make your outfit more attractive.
Young people can wear jeans with jeans in the rain. Young people can wear jeans with fatua in the rainy day. See, your favorite blue jeans will undoubtedly become your favorite dress this rainy season. Use a different shade of blue fatua with blue jeans during the rainy season. Use some fatua during the rainy season that will protect you from the heat and also give you a touch of blue. Except the shirt or fatua, boys can wear blue t-shirts in the rainy season. But wear white pants and a blue shirt or t-shirt with casual sneakers to bring a slightly different look, in this rainy season you will see that everyone’s eyes will be caught. However, those who have allergies to synthetic cloths or those who do not feel comfortable wearing such clothes, they can wear georgette or silk cloths.
Care of clothing during the rainy season:
- If mud is stick with the garment in the rain, wash the mud areas first without using detergent. Then wash the entire cloth separately with detergent. This will not cause stains on the entire cloth.
- Any color of cloth should be washed thoroughly so that it does not stain.
- It takes longer to dry clothes in the rain day, because the humidity in the air is higher. Nevertheless, the clothes need to be well dried. Otherwise, the clothes can be wasted. After drying the cloth thoroughly apply the flatiron.
- On a rainy day, clothes kept in a regular cupboard should be given in the sun. This will eliminate the foul odor in the cloth.
- When placing clothes in a cupboard, use naphthalene on the gap in the cloth. It will protect the cloth from fungus. In it clothes will remain nice.
- This way selects your rainy clothes and take care. Hopefully this will keep your clothes well-cared for and not wasted.
During the monsoon, the fashion market is also undergoing a huge marketing campaign. The fashion houses around the monsoon have also bloomed like new every year. As the monsoon makes people homeless, the monsoon brings people closer to nature. On a rainy day, outside of house is cloudy skies, damp winds and muddy roads. Still our daily life will not stop. You have to get out, work and keep your own clothing style and quality. Without fear of rain and mud, you will be able to retain your own fashion-conscious image as you always have in these monotonous days of monsoon, if you focus on clothing and accessories. Bad weather also creates a disturbance in people’s minds. So at this time should be dressed that helps keep the mind good. The use of bright colors in clothes will bring you warmth in this rainy season. Whatever the clothing, it should fit your personality.